We have a use for your left-over wine! (Is there such a thing as left over wine?) Either way, the holidays are on their way, and cooking for friends and family is on the horizon. If you are looking for something new and tasty (and easy for that matter) look no further!
Pomegranate Orange and Rosemary Chicken (P.O.R. Chicken for short)
- Pomegranate, Orange, Rosemary Chicken
- * Twin Pomegranates™ Wine
- * Orange Juice
- * Rosemary (dried)
- * 3 Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts
- * Cous Cous (whole wheat recommended)
- 1) Start cooking the 3 Chicken Breasts on stove in olive oil
- 2) Combine ¾ cup Twin Pomegranates Wine and ¾ Orange Juice
- 3) Once the Chicken is partially cooked add the Twin Pomegranates Wine and Orange Juice. Cook till boil—with lid on
- 4) Once the sauce is boiling remove the lid, turn down the heat and sprinkle the chicken with rosemary. Cook for 10 min.
- 5) Remove the Chicken once fully cooked. (Keep Warm)
- 6) Continue reducing the sauce on med-low for 15 min.
- 7) While the sauce is reducing cook your cous cous. (Recommend at least 1 cup of cous cous).
- 8)Place chicken on top of cous cous top chicken with reduction sauce and serve!
How easy is that? Just add a side salad, and BAM dinner is served.